They drool me over. I'm obsessed. My number one motivator to get a job. I have a Mexico 66 in grey and dark blue. But i'm craving for more, certainly like a stick of fag after u r done with the other one. I envy those who still gets to shop at either Hype or the one and only Onitsuka boutique on Bondi Junction in the vast land of Australia. Fcuk 'em brats. Who am i to blame 'em, they too wants to wear 'em. Everyone is entitled to their own prerogatives, provided that they have the dough. Sigh. Maybe i should get a ticket to Sydney instead. Sigh. I'm living indenial. I need to get a job. Hope that i get that gig in Naga. I need some serious help.
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
lets go back to sydney! im game ;)then i get to meet the cute guy at the store again..hehehe
dude, the only cute guy at the store was me.
Post a Comment