Wednesday, July 04, 2007

lost some, gain none

I have lost hundreds of good friends.
Some were based on misunderstanding and egoistical basis and some got caught up in one's own world.
Last week i lost another two.
They are very nice people.
Wicked, funny and undyingly supportive.
They helped me alot.
When i say alot, i mean Mahatma Gandhi alot.

"Words are the greatest daggers. They slit right through your heart and mind" - Indra Sinha

I was ridiculed. Confused. And ... reasonably hurt. Part of me says that..." just cut 'em off from the picture!" but another part of me says "dude ... don't be one ungrateful brat" ..

Water under the bridge? I'm not sure. I need to think through. The cut was deep. Especially when ur comfort zone had the dagger proudly in his and her hands, with your blood splattering the floor red.

1 comment:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

o'owh...this doesn't sound good.. AT ALL...u know where to call... :)